Monday, June 27, 2011

Faces of me, Part I

I am juggling multiple art projects from 21 Secrets. It is a great joy to have this muse of creative energy resting upon my shoulders. Just as important, I am inspired to actually make frequent posts due to the encouragement of 3 warm loving friends. Two, live far from me and send their love via electronic hugs, and one lives near enough that I can stalk, and beg attention for my ramblings. I am blessed!
Phase one of Barbar Nigg's 3 part Self-Portrait Journal project is exploration of the question, "Who Am I?" I remembered making art to this question years ago, below in a previous post, but another crack at it, as I am in a different emotional space, couldn't hurt. It is a good question as any to explore more than once in a lifetime since we are constantly evolving and transforming, hopefully, for better. Each encounter, whether a great triumphant, or a fall from a pedestal of our making, or someone else's design, allows us to become the better person we long to be, if we are willing to look into the depths of our own eyes and find the truth in the good, the bad, and the ugly.

5 comments:

Candi Muro said...

This is amazing!! I don't even know how you did it! And I agree, we are always evolving and hopefully striving towards improvement. Good point: "find the truth in the good, the bad, and the ugly." You can't go wrong with the truth!

YOGYAKARTA said...

wow wow I really like your blog. Good luck friend

Willis said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Business Startz said...

NICe