Monday, April 09, 2012

Here we go again



Obviously I am not a blog maven, but I shall try again. Does the saying not go something like,"If at first you don't succeed, than try, try again?"

The problem is I spend more time in my head than sharing ideas in this format. I have many things I would like to keep track of and to share that are related to art therapy, art expression, caring for others, protecting children, and various people or sites I find inspiring. As far as I am concerned, the thoughts, ideas, inspirations that flow through my mind juxtaposed rather nicely with each other. So my goal for this life cycle is to get out of my way, post thoughts, and share. Squirrel! Sorry, was distracted for a moment.

The first thing I would like to share is that Dirty Footprints Studio has started up the new season of 21 Secrets, Yay! The first workshop in which I will participate is Ken Robert's "Short Attention Span Journal." Something to which I can so relate. I'll try to keep you posted on my progress. Keep in mind writing this note is a great start. I think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willis said...

Hi Josh,
Thank you for taking a moment to read the posts. I would not call me a blogger, but I am planning to create more posts base on art therapy and interesting things I learn about mental health.

For more info about art therapy and schools check out the American Art Therapy Association website.
http://www.americanarttherapyassociation.org/